I work with a wide variety of new home builders. If you have some time before you need a home this may be a GREAT option for you!
Please make sure to contact me FIRST (call/text 772-528-5851) before contacting a builder to help guide you as to which would suit you best. I will make sure your experience goes smoothly and efficiently during the whole process (at no cost to you). OR if you do call to get info or visit a builder please make sure you let them know that I REFERRED you. This is to make sure that I can put food on the table at the end of the day! Thank you!
Perks of a new home include:
- New home warranty (no maintenance) on appliances, structure, and roof.
- Quite possibly the same cost OR cheaper to build a new home instead of buying used – some starting in the $170’s!
- Great incentives by buying new
- No headaches of wondering if a new leak will spring from the roof or the AC unit will go down, it’s all NEW.
Drawbacks of a new home:
- Usually a 6-8 month build time. A lot of times some are already under construction which could only take a short time to only a few months!
Builders along the Treasure Coast include:
- Aburton Homes
- Adams Builders
- Amant Homes
- AV Homes – Vitalia at Tradition
- DR Horton
- Express Homes
- FDR Contractors
- GHO Homes
- GL Homes
- Groza Homes
- Holiday Builders
- Kolter Homes – PGA Village Verano, Vizcaya Falls
- Lennar – Copper Creek
- Maronda Homes
- Medalist Builders
- Pace 2000
- Paradise Homes
- Ryan Homes – Oakland Lake Community, Visconti
- RJM Builders
- Sable Palm Builders
- Synergy Homes
Contact me today for my best recommendations for you!